There are 5 enrichment activities to be completed over the next week.
The enrichment activities develop skills, independence and encourage children to learn by doing.
Please ensure that you are adhering to the government guidelines. Stay safe and healthy. Please practice hand-washing and social distancing.
1. Create your own mini golf course – http://www.mykidsadventures.com/build-your-own-mini-golf-course/
2. Have a go at a Go Noodle – https://www.gonoodle.com/good-energy-at-home-kids-games-and-videos/
3. Make pancakes or crepes – https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/collection/crepes
4. Create your own fizzy lava lamp – https://fun-science.org.uk/lava-lamp-experiment/ https://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/makes/lets-go-club-fizzy-lava-lamp
5. Search for mini wildness – look for lichens, forests of moss and flowers in the pavements